Regional Manager – South Hedland
Ashburton Aboriginal Corporation (AAC) is a not-for-profit Aboriginal organisation with Head Office in Tom Price, WA. Our mission is to establish and maintain an environment that benefits people through the creation of culturally appropriate employment and enterprise opportunities, and the provision of education and training services throughout the Pilbara. Our footprint extends across much of the vast Pilbara region, and we have been successfully supporting the development of opportunities for Aboriginal people in the region for many years.
As the Regional Manager, you are responsible for the business operations in the Community Development Programme (CDP) within South Hedland, WA. You will have to ensure successful program deliveries, and lead, manage, and develop teams of a culturally diverse staff. Pivotal to the role is the ability to travel throughout the region in order to develop staff and contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives as devised by the Executive Management Team.
Tasks And Responsibilities
• Lead and motivate culturally diverse staff, through the provision of coaching/mentoring and identification of training/development needs.
• Hold responsibility for performance, contractual compliance and reporting requirements of employment programs.
• Maintain a high level of understanding of, and compliance with, contractual requirements including all guidelines and correspondence issued by funding bodies.
• Deliver business operations in line with budgets, service delivery plans, and performance frameworks, which are prepared and reviewed in conjunction with the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications And Experience
• At least three years of experience in managing performance-based government contracts.
• Tertiary qualifications in management and National Disability Insurance Scheme management.
• Knowledge of WHS regulations and experience in administering WHS requirements within an organisational context.
• Experience with Microsoft office products specifically word, excel, and outlook.
• Driver’s Licence and National Police Clearance provided and to the satisfaction of the employer.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Project planning, time management and delegation skills.