Revised and re-advertised at the employer’s request.
The WYDAC Head Office is a safe and welcoming space for young people, families and the Warlpiri Community. WYDAC places value on ensuring that clients, board and community members feel welcome and are attended to. This role presents the first point of contact and is integral in the operations of WYDAC’s Office Administration.
The primary purpose of the Office Coordinator is to ensure the WYDAC Head Office runs smoothly and efficiently by coordinating the office administration and to provide support to administrative staff as detailed in the duties.
The Office Coordinator reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible to the Management Team and the WYDAC Board.
The following areas are critical to the role and constitute the primary duties required to be successful in fulfilling the duties associated with this position and other duties as directed.
● Manage administrative matters of the WYDAC head office
● Support, develop and manage administrative staff
● Provide culturally competent customer service in person and on the phone to clients, families, staff, vendors and the community
● Oversee the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image
● Maintains Front Office Manual, updating all forms, manuals and charts as necessary
● Ensure front office is sufficiently staffed
● Ensure office maintenance
● Point of contact for IT and general repairs, maintenance and troubleshooting support
● Manage supplies of promotional materials
● Coordinate staff meetings and office events
● Coordinates allocation of meeting/conference rooms
● Provide office induction for all visiting/new staff
● Direct staff to relevant supervisor for further assistance
● Maintain staff contact list
● Maintain WYDAC key register
Secretarial Support for the Board
● Provide administrative support to WYDAC board
● Organise board meetings, agenda and other relevant paperwork
● Provide the board with notices of meeting dates, times and venues
● Maintain records of the board minutes and discussions
● Ensure preparation and distribution of minutes to members shortly after each meeting
Administration of Staff Housing
● Maintain housing and key allocation, including registers and documentation
● Coordinate housing improvements, repairs and maintenance
● Ensure compliance with housing policies and WYDAC lease agreements
Administration of Fleet Allocation
● Assist program coordinators with day to day fleet management
● Maintain the vehicle register.