Sales & Philanthropy Manager
Full-time or Part-time
ICTV Limited is a public company limited by guarantee. We are a not-for-profit organisation, with DGR
Our core purpose is to improve the lives of Indigenous Australians, especially those living in remote areas.
We do this by delivering and freely accessible television and on-demand video service dedicated to
sharing video content produced by other Indigenous Australians in remote parts of the country. We are
committed to strengthen Indigenous languages and culture.
To date we have relied on government funding and sponsorship for operations and have identified that
increased television campaign sponsorship and philanthropic grants would greatly improve our operations and our capacity to achieve our mission.
We are currently seeking a Sales & Philanthropy Manager to join our
As Sales & Philanthropy Manager you will use your strategic fundraising
and revenue generation experience to initiate high-levels sales,
implement and drive support and engagement from high value clients,
donors, trusts, foundations and government funding bodies – working
within the framework of the ICTV Business Plan.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to step into a revised role to
drive the strategy, take ownership and make a real impact.
The Sales & Philanthropy Manager will support the growth of revenue in
the areas of airtime sales, philanthropic trusts and foundations and other
areas as per the Business Plan.
• Collaborate with CEO (and board) to develop and implement fundraising strategies targeting
major gift, trusts, foundations and government funding bodies.
• Develop philanthropic giving program, nurturing donors through pipeline development and
• Research and engage with high net worth individuals
• Manage relationships with key stakeholders, sourcing and securing new supporters
Advertising Sales and Sponsorship
• Identify and implement marketing and sales strategies
• Proactively seek sales leads and opportunities with corporate and government clients across all
• Deliver sales targets and revenue for:
– Television campaign income
– Production/Television campaign income
– Contra arrangements
– Sponsorship for FRAIM
• Manage existing pipeline to achieve sales.
• Present company products and services to clients at all levels but most importantly, the C-level
• Prepare client proposals articulating the benefits of ICTV and its products.
• Develop and maintain creative strategies to retain existing clients.
• Develop and maintain strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective
• Supervise staff working in traffic (scheduling campaigns) to ensure the accurate scheduling of
• Oversee the implementation of compliance strategies for campaigns (e.g. Post and pre AsRuns).
• Develop and review ‘advertising and sponsorship’ workflow.
• Oversee compliance and deliver reports to clients.
• Monitor rates, and amend annually to take into account CPI adjustments and ensure all digital and
paper collateral is up-to-date.
• Supervise and oversee staff scheduling campaigns to ensure delivery of quality of service.
Work closely with senior management and production staff to explore and include additional offerings for proposals such as TVC productions.
• Travel to major capital cities, including an initial induction period as part of the role.
• Participate in training as requested
• Attend industry forums or community events at the request of the ICTV Manager
• Work closely with other ICTV staff
• Other duties as requested by ICTV Management