Workforce Development Manager – South Hedland
Ashburton Aboriginal Corporation (AAC) is a not-for-profit Aboriginal organisation with Head Office in Tom Price, WA. Our mission is to establish and maintain an environment that benefits people through the creation of culturally appropriate employment and enterprise opportunities, and the provision of education and training services throughout the Pilbara. Our footprint extends across much of the vast Pilbara region, and we have been successfully supporting the development of opportunities for Aboriginal people in the region for many years.
As the Workforce Development Manager, you are responsible for overseeing service delivery and performance imperatives for the Community Development Programme (CDP) within South Hedland, WA. Pivotal to the role is the ability to travel throughout the region in order to develop opportunities and provide face-to-face service delivery and obtain feedback from local communities and stakeholders.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Positively engage with and support culturally diverse staff and local stakeholders.
- Contribute to the performance, contractual compliance, and reporting requirements of employment programs.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of, and compliance with, contractual requirements including all guidelines and correspondence issued by funding bodies.
- Responsible for the delivery of workforce development strategies across the entire region ensuring that all job seekers, employers, and communities receive an equitable service.
- Work collaboratively with the community, businesses, and service providers to create place-based solutions that are community-led.