Regional Manager – Western Deserts
Forming part of the Executive Management Team, the Regional Manager is integral to the high performance of the Community Development Programme (“CDP”) by holding accountability for program delivery in the Western Deserts region.
This position operates out of AAC’s Newman office.
Crucial to the role is the ability to:
• Think and plan strategically in conjunction with the Executive Management Team to achieve organisational objectives;
• Utilise your leadership skills to lead, manage and develop teams of culturally diverse staff located across a large geographical area;
• Develop and maintain productive relationships within the community, local Indigenous organisations, peak bodies, businesses, not-for profit organisations, government departments and other key stakeholders;
• Have a working understanding of project management lifecycles;
• Be accountable for the business operations of the Community Development Programme in line with budgets, service delivery plans and performance frameworks.
Pivotal to the role is an ability to travel throughout the region in order to develop staff and contribute to implementation of strategic initiatives as devised by the Executive Management Team.
- Lead and motivate culturally diverse staff, through provision of coaching/mentoring and identification of training/development needs to ensure they have the knowledge and support to perform their role in a quality manner.
- Ensure AAC is considered a leading community-based organisation in terms of client service and program delivery credibility
- Establish and maintain productive relationships within the community, local Indigenous organisations, peak bodies, businesses, not-for profit organisations, government departments and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure relationships are founded upon integrity, are congruent with AAC objectives and are mutually beneficial.
Contract Management and Performance
- Hold responsibility for performance, contractual compliance and reporting requirements of employment programs.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of, and compliance with, contractual requirements including all guidelines and correspondence issued by funding bodies.
- Hold responsibility for delivery of business operations in line with budgets, service delivery plans and performance frameworks, that are prepared and reviewed in conjunction with the Chief Executive Officer.