Corporate Services Manager
Located in Wyndham, Western Australia, a unique opportunity has arisen at the Ngnowar Aerwah Aboriginal Corporation (NAAC) for a passionate and driven Corporate Services Manager. The organisation, which is a major employer in the town, is located some 100 kms from Kununurra and 2,200 kms north-east of Perth.
The position is a permanent, full-time role offering:
- A competitive remuneration, and
- An opportunity to exercise personal and professional growth in managerial practice and to
contribute an influential Aboriginal organisation that has, over the past 40 years, established its status and resilience in the region.
The Corporate Services Manager has a key role, in conjunction with the CEO, in managing staff performance, and coordinating, monitoring and generally supporting operations, infrastructure, and administration across all of NAAC’s four services, with the aim of improving productivity and efficiencies.
What the role entails
- Effective management and coordination of administration, maintenance, gardening, cleaning and kitchen staff functions and schedules.
- Oversight of ICT, operational and administration support.
- Auditing and developing a register of all assets, including the MV fleet, as well as upgrades and maintenance requirements.
- Managing staff performance, well-being, and development.
- Developing systems, policies, procedures, and processes that will improve overall operational performance and efficiencies
You will have the following experience and attributes
- Experience in managing and coordinating a team.
- Previous experience in process and systems enhancement.
- A degree in business, commerce, HR or equivalent.
- Superb attention to detail.
- High level interpersonal, communication and computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office.
- A team player who is happy to consult, collaborate and network with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritise and multi-task with composure in a busy and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Able to prepare and present accurate and informative data and reports upon request.
- Eligible for National Police Check and Working with Children clearances.
What’s in it for you
- Take an active part in NAAC’s presence in the region.
- Extensive opportunities to work and socialise with the local Balanggarra people and contribute to their culture and community.
- Live amongst spectacular and ancient landscapes.
- A supportive environment with opportunities provided to strive your potential professionally and personally
Who we are
We are an organisation of 52 staff that works closely with local and State agencies to provide support, care and opportunities to individuals and Aboriginal families of Wyndham and surrounding areas affected by alcohol and other drugs.
Our four service sites provide comprehensive support including emergency accommodation, residential rehabilitation, night patrols and enrichment programs. We proudly employ local Aboriginal people and enjoy making a positive contribution to our community through active involvement in projects and events.
For further information please contact Scott Farris-White (A/CEO) on 0448 619 820, or to apply, please send your cover letter and CV/Resume to Rhys George at email@example.com. We are hoping to fill this role quickly.