Chief Executive Officer
Bidyadanga is the largest remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia, located approx 130kms south of Broome.
This position is responsible for:
- Managing and administering the plans and business of the Bidyadanga Aboriginal Community Council;
- Ensuring the development and implementation of the Council policies and the efficient and effective operation of the organisation;
- Ensuring best practice human resource management of staff and the promotion of community development and self-management; and
- Demonstrating leadership of the Bidyadanga Aboriginal Community Council by assisting elected members, community members and staff to meet all governance requirements;
- Ensures that human and physical resources including financial, technological and information requirements are available and effectively, efficiently and ethically used to meet the strategic and operational service delivery needs.
Other specific areas:
- Oversight and management of Financial reporting requirements; Accounting functions – in conjunction with the Organisation external Certified Practicing Account/Institute of Public Accountant.
- Oversight and management of Human Resources requirements;
- Oversight of general Administration requirements;
- Support to delegated areas including management of the Store and other departments.
All interested parties must:
– address the selection criteria
– possess, or have pending, a current WA Working With Children Check
Visit: https://workingwithchildren.wa.gov.au for information
– possess, or have pending, a current National Police Check. Visit:
https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/national-police-checks for information
– provide the contact details of at least three employment related referees
Alcohol and illegal drug use or possession is strictly forbidden in Bidyadanga. A breach will incur immediate termination.
Learn more about Bidyadanga by visiting https://www.bidyadanga.org.au