Training & Development Officer
A great chance for someone experienced in supporting and mentoring local Anangu staff to work with PYEC delivering the School Attendance program in the APY Lands!
The Training & Development Officer will be required to travel extensively across the APY Lands
This role will:
- Develop employment and training plans for local staff
- Work with staff to support them to consistently come to work and do their work duties
- Support staff to overcome barriers to work with training in workskills
- Provide on-the-job training to NETT staff
- Develop and deliver literacy, numeracy, digital literacy and workplace wellness programs and training for staff.
We want a person who:
- Has a current Drivers Licence,
- Is happy to travel extensively across the APY Lands and has or can pass a Working With Children Check and a criminal history check
- Has a qualification or extensive experience in developing and delivering literacy and numeracy training in an on the job context
- Has experience and knowledge of Aboriginal culture and communities and how they work
- Has experience in assisting, mentoring and coaching people in a workplace setting.