Store Managers (Relief)
The Store Managers’ duties are to efficiently manage the day to day operation of all aspects of the business of the Store, including but not limited to:
- Ordering, and organising the transportation of all necessary stock.
- Organising and overseeing preparation, display and sale of all stock.
- Maintaining the Store layout and display.
- Supervising and managing employees.
- Ensuring that accurate books and ﬁnancial records of all aspects of the business of the Store are kept.
- Accounting for all monies received and paying over the same to the Association’s accountants for banking as directed.
- Providing regular financial reports to the Directors of the Employer.
- Supervision and training of other Store employees.
- Liaising and consulting with the Directors of the Employer in regard to the operations of the business as a community Store.
- Following the lawful and reasonable directions of the Directors with respect to various aspects of the operation of the Store.
- Comply with the policies of the Employer in respect to the operation of the Store, particularly in relation to nutrition and health and safety.
- All other duties which are necessary and incidental to the efficient operation of the Store.
- Such other duties as the Employer may reasonably allocate from time to time.
- Ensuring that servicing, maintenance and replacement of equipment e.g. refrigerators, POS system, freezers etc. is carried out when necessary.
Commencing circa 31 March 2019 and ending on 1 July 2019 (or thereabouts). There are 2 positions, one full-time and the other half-time, but the positions can be shared to make up a 60 hour week between both.
A Forklift license needs to be held by at least one of the managers.