Corporate Services Manager
MHACA is a specialist psychosocial recovery and mental health promotion organisation with a
strong presence and reputation in the community. We strive to make a difference in the lives of
people with a mental illness by supporting participant-driven mental health recovery and assisting
communities and organisations to actively improve their mental health and well-being.
Our psychosocial support services and educational programs aim to enhance the mental health and
wellbeing of people living in Central Australia through a range of programs and activities including:
• NDIS funded support coordination, capacity building, living skills and social and
• Individual support to people experiencing mental illness
• Tenancy support to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
• A day program offering group activities and peer support
• Mental health promotion to reduce stigma and raise community awareness
• Suicide prevention activities
• Training in mental health first aid, suicide intervention and awareness skills, workplace health and
• Advocacy for improved services at local, state, and national levels
We are looking for a detail oriented and highly proactive Corporate Services Manager who will be
responsible for supporting the effective functioning of the organisation through the design,
oversight and delivery of key organisational systems and strategies including:
- Business and financial systems
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) strategy
- Human Resource (HR) Systems
- Risk management and Work Health and Safety (WHS)
This role will contribute to the identification of profitable business opportunities and assisting
in the development of sustainable growth strategies.
• Business Plan development and monitoring
• Day to day management of the administration services team
• Ensuring accountability and transparency in all financial and administrative activities
• Creating an operational environment that responds rapidly to the changingenvironment
within which mental health services are provided
• Oversight of funding and program acquittals
• Contributing to marketing and communications
• Continuous quality improvement and accreditation processes
• Assisting in the preparation of funding applications, tenders and business cases
• Ensuring smooth and responsive administrative functions in support of all servicedelivery
activities and reporting needs.
• Attend meetings and advocate on behalf of MHACA as required by the Chief Executive Officer.
• Actively participate in the organisation’s quality, safety and risk management systems
• Take reasonable care for own safety and that of other people in the workplace.
• Any other duties which may reasonably be expected in relation to the role.
For further information please contact Helen Lambert on (08) 8950 4600, or visit the MHACA website.
Applications must address the Selection Criteria and include a resume and contact details of three current referees.
Please forward to:
Mental Health Association of Central Australia
PO Box 2326, ALICE SPRINGS, NT 0871
or email to email@example.com